Thursday, June 1, 2017

No bad choices here

A quick update. Lately, I've had two choices of where to join groups of people to go for a run on Tuesday evenings.

I can join the Open Run Program created by the New York Road Runners at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Below, is just one photograph  from the album that Larry made a couple of days ago when he joined me for a run there.

Looking West, from Brooklyn Bridge Park


Or, I can join the Manhattan Chapter of Achilles International. Below, is just one photograph  from the album that Larry made a couple of days ago when he joined me for a run there.


 Looking South, from the reservoir in Central Park


I used to volunteer at the Brooklyn Tourism Center. One day a family from Paris came in for some maps, and we started talking. They said they were from the greatest city on earth, and I appreciated their arrogance. Everybody should think that from the greatest city on earth. But as a New Yorker, I know I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be nice!

This is not me

This is not me
Not me.

Blog Archive